Created at: November 18, 2021
Across is a novel bridging method that combines an optimistic oracle, bonded relayers and single-sided liquidity pools to provide decentralized instant transactions from rollup chains to Ethereum mainnet. Across doesn’t have a token yet and could launch one in the future. It’s likely that they may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their bridge.
Step-by-Step Guide:You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
- Visit the Across website.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Make sure to change the network to Arbitrum.
- Now send assets from Arbitrum Layer 2 to Layer 1.
- If you don’t already have assets on Layer 2 then you can use Arbitrum to bridge assets from Layer 1 to Layer 2. This way you could also become eligible for Arbitrum airdrop if they launch their own token.
- It’s likely that Across may do an airdrop to users who’ve used their bridge functionality if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.