Avg. Airdrop Size
Created at: October 18, 2021
Required Tools: Mail
Audius is trying to give everyone the freedom to distribute, monetize, and stream any audio content. The Audius protocol brings artists, node operators, and fans together in an incentive aligned way, allowing these actors to collectively provide a high-quality audio streaming experience. Audius is currently tradable on Binance and Uniswap. It can also be tracked on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko. Audius airdropped a total pool of 50 million AUDIO tokens to their 10,000 most active users. If you were an active user you may be eligible to receive free AUDIO tokens. Simply claim your free tokens from your Audius dashboard. Based on the total pool and the number of accounts eligible to receive the airdrop, the average distribution per account was 5,000 AUDIO tokens.
- Visit your Audius dashboard.
- If you’re eligible for the reward you will see a “Claim AUDIO” button.
- Now click on the “Claim AUDIO” button to claim your tokens.
- You don’t need any ETH to claim your tokens.
- The claimed tokens will immediately be available in your dashboard.
- The number of tokens a user receives will depend on his platform activity. Based on the total pool and the number of accounts eligible to receive the airdrop, the average distribution per account was 5,000 AUDIO tokens.
- If you want to see a breakdown of the airdrop distribution, see this GitHub page.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this announcement post.