Baguette aims at providing a platform that offers various ways of earning returns, including through staking without the risk of being exposed to Impermanent Loss. The goal of Baguette is to bring solutions that can be found on other platforms like the Binance Smart Chain, such as staking pools but running on the most decentralized network, Avalanche.
Baguette has airdropped a total of 18,062,500 BAG to AVAX stakers. A snapshot of users staking on their own node or delegating to another one was taken on April 25, at 12:00 Paris Time, in which a total of 7,225 eligible addresses received 2,500 BAG each. The tokens have already been distributed to users’ X-chain Avalanche wallet in the form of fake tokens and users have to swap it to a C-chain wallet before May 31st, 2021, at 12:00 pm UTC+2 to be able to claim the rewards.
- Baguette has distributed free BAG tokens to AVAX stakers.
- Anyone who was staking AVAX on his own node or delegating to another one during the snapshot were eligible.
- The snapshot was taken on April 25, at 12:00 Paris Time, in which a total of 7,225 eligible addresses received 2,500 BAG each in the form of fake BAG tokens in their X-chain wallet.
- Eligible participants have to swap their fake BAG tokens from their X-chain wallet to a C-chain wallet before May 31st, 2021, at 12:00 pm UTC+2 to be able to claim the rewards.
- Users must have an Avalanche address on the C-chain with Metamask to be able to swap the tokens. For more information regarding the swap and claim, see this Medium article.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this tweet.