|Tokens||Up to 1,000 BFC|
Required Tools: Telegram
Bifrost is the multichain middleware platform that enables developers to use multiple blockchain protocols simultaneously and seamlessly. With Bifrost, developers can select and combine the best-suited blockchains to develop substantially more scalable and flexible DApps on a whole new blockchain system.
BiFi is the multichain DeFi project that will connect not only Ethereum but also other blockchains like Bitcoin, Tron, and Klaytn, thereby expanding the DeFi ecosystem currently limited to Ethereum.
Bifrost and BiFi are airdropping free BFC_K tokens to airdrop participants. Chat with the Telegram bot and complete simple social tasks to earn points. The points can be converted to BFC_K tokens every month and can then be converted to ERC-20-based BFC in the Bifrost Wallet in a 1:1 ratio, which will be launched in late 2021. You can also earn more points for each referral.
- Chat with this Telegram bot.
- Join their Telegram group and send any commands like /balance to the group.
- You will get 500 points only if you’ve signed up using the above referral link.
- You can also earn 500 points for each referral. Send the command /link to the bot to get your referral link.
- Do additional tasks mentioned on this BFC bot page to earn more points.
- Now visit this Bifrost airdrop form.
- Share at least three posts about Bifrost and BIFI on any social platform.
- Submit a screenshot of your posts, links to your posts and your Telegram username to the airdrop form.
- The points will be converted to a Klaytn based token called BFC_K tokens and will be distributed to your Klaytn wallet every month.
- The BFC bot has automatically created a Klaytn wallet for you in the bot. You can see it by sending the command /wallet to the bot.
- The Klaytn based BFC_K token can be converted to the ERC-20-based BFC token in the Bifrost Wallet in a 1:1 ratio, which will be launched in late 2021.
- You can earn a maximum of 1,000 BFC_K tokens.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, rules and what to post, see this Medium page.