|Tokens||1 CHARGE = 1.69 IONX|
Charged Particles is a protocol that allows users to deposit ERC-20, ERC-721, or ERC-1155 tokens (ANY tokens) into an NFT. The Principal amount can be time-locked inside the NFT, and through integration with Aave’s aTokens, the programmable yield from these DeFi yield-generating assets is just a few clicks away.
Charged Particles is airdropping a total of 3,000,000 IONX to CHARGE token holders. CHARGE was a social token used to reward the Charged Particles community in various ways such as for community moderation, donation to Gitcoin Grants, purchase of a LEPTON, participating in Charged Particles Metaverse events and as a prize for various contests. The snapshot of CHARGE holders was taken right before the announcement of the IONX TGE event. All eligible holders will be able to claim their free IONX at a ratio of 1 CHARGE = 1.69 IONX.
- Visit the Charged Particles airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim your free IONX tokens.
- The snapshot of CHARGE holders was taken right before the announcement of the IONX TGE event.
- A total of 3% of the total supply (3,000,000 IONX) has been allocated to the airdrop and will be split evenly for three months. The first 1% will be unlocked at TGE, another 1% will be unlocked next month and the final 1% will be unlocked in the third month.
- Eligible holders will be able to claim their IONX token at a ratio of 1 CHARGE = 1.69 IONX with a maximum cap of 20,000 CHARGE.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.