Required Tools: Mail KYC
FIO Protocol is a delegated proof of stake blockchain that serves as a usability protocol that sits as a standard between wallets, exchanges, crypto payment processors and any other crypto user application handling workflow, data and confirmations about transactions on other blockchains.
FIO Protocol and Bithumb are jointly airdropping a total of 350,000 FIO coins. Create an account at Bithumb, complete KYC2 verification and answer the simple questions to the airdrop page to get an equal share from 100,000 FIO. Also, participate in the giveaway to win additional rewards from a total pool of 250,000 FIO coins.
- Create an account at Bithumb.
- Complete KYC2 verification.
- Visit the FIO Protocol airdrop page.
- Watch this video and answer the questions at the bottom of the airdrop page.
- All the participants who’ve answered everything correctly will get an equal share from the total airdrop pool of 100,000 FIO.
- Also, participate in this giveaway to win additional rewards from a total pool of 250,000 FIO coins.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this post.
- The winners of the quiz competition will be announced on Sep 23, 2020 and the rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the announcement.