Graphene is a next-generation Blockchain architecture that makes use of the CASPER staking consensus protocol, being developed by the Phore Blockchain team. Graphene can support complex decentralized applications (dApps), business models, and allow the creation of customized shards that are optimized for different use cases while allowing full interoperability between shards.
Graphene and Phore are jointly airdropping free GFN to PHR holders. There will be a total of six snapshots in which the first snapshot will be taken on March 14th at 23:59 (GMT). The remaining snapshots will be announced at a later time. Eligible users will receive 1.66 GFN per PHR for the first five snapshots and 1.7 GFN per PHR for the sixth snapshot.
- Hold PHR coins in your Phore wallet.
- A total of six snapshots will be taken starting from the first snapshot on March 14th at 23:59 (GMT).
- Eligible users will receive 1.66 GFN per PHR for the first five snapshots and 1.7 GFN per PHR for the sixth snapshot.
- If you participate in all six snapshots, then you will receive 10 GFN for every 1 PHR.
- The rewards will be distributed on the Binance Smart Chain. For more information, see this announcement.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
- Follow their social channels to see the announcements regarding the remaining snapshots.