Created at: November 14, 2021
Matcha is a crypto trading platform powered by 0x Labs. They are a decentralized exchange, or DEX, meaning that users swap their tokens peer-to-peer through the Ethereum smart contract infrastructure. Matcha doesn’t have a token yet and could likely launch one in the future. There’s a rumor that making a trade on the platform may make you eligible for an airdrop if they create their own token.
Step-by-Step Guide:You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
- Visit the Matcha dashboard.
- Connect your wallet.
- Matcha currently supports Ethereum, Polygon, BSC, Avalanche and Fantom.
- Now make trades on the platform.
- Try to make a trade on all available chains.
- Users who’ve made a trade on the platform may get an airdrop if they introduce their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.