Created at: October 18, 2021
Minereum is the first-ever self mining Smart Contract Token. Minereum attempts to introduce a new mining approach in the cryptocurrency space, this new mining approach is transparent, fair and shared by all the participants with the consideration of containing the supply for a future increase of value. Minereum mining is performed using a mathematical formula and the genesis addresses are the addresses where the initial coins will be distributed. Minereum is airdropping 32,000 MNE coins to all airdrop participants. Visit the Minereum airdrop page and submit your ETH address to receive the coins. You can claim as many times as possible.
- Visit the Minereum airdrop page.
- Submit your ETH address.
- You will get your genesis address with 32,000 MNE coins when Minereum V2 is launched.
- The genesis address will self mine MNE coins.
- Each genesis addresses self mine approximately 1.84 MNE per day.
- You can claim as many times as possible using different ETH addresses.
- A snapshot of all MNE balances will be taken at a given date and all Minereum v1 balances will be moved to Minereum v2 (including exchanges).
- For more information regarding this airdrop see this Bitcointalk thread.