Orion Money is a gateway for stablecoins on other blockchains to access Anchor Protocol, providing boosted tiers of APY depending on your Orion holdings. It's built on the Terra blockchain. Orion Money won the Delphi Terra Hackathon some weeks ago and closed an oversubscribed seed round recently.
Orion Money will be airdropping their new governance token “ORION” to LUNA stakers, LUNA stakers who’re delegating to Orion and early users of the Orion app. A total of 4% of the total supply will be distributed to eligible stakers.
- Hold and stake your LUNA coins in a custodial wallet like Terra Station. You can buy LUNA on Binance.
- Orion Money will be airdropping free ORION tokens to various LUNA stakers who’re staking with any validators.
- There will also be additional airdrops for LUNA stakers who are delegating their coins with Orion delegators and early users of the Orion app will be eligible for the airdrop (source).
- Orion validator will have 0% commission until the ORION TGE, after TGE the commission will be set to 5% and will be distributed to ORION stakers every month for 12 months once ORION staking goes live on the Terra protocol (source).
- There will also be an airdrop for Ethereum users and the rewards will be distributed via a farming approach. More details TBA.
- A total of 4% of the total supply has been allocated for the airdrop.
- The snapshot will be taken between the private farming event start and ORION TGE.
- The airdrop launch is expected to happen at the end of September.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
- Further details regarding the airdrop will be announced in the coming days, so follow their social channels to get the latest updates.