Created at: November 7, 2021
Paladin is a decentralized, non-custodial governance lending protocol where users can either loan the voting power in their governance token, or borrow some voting power. Depositors stake governance tokens or derivatives that grant voting power in exchange for yield, while borrowers can leverage their voting power to gain more influence temporarily. Paladin is airdropping a total of 1,108,000 PAL to various early users of the platform. OG Discord members, users who’ve deposited on the platform before October 29th and governance voters of Aave, Compound, Uniswap or Curve are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the Paladin airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free PAL.
- OG Discord members who have contributed to the platform, users who’ve deposited on the platform before October 29th and governance voters of Aave, Compound, Uniswap or Curve are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Eligible users have 90 days from the start of the airdrop to claim the tokens.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.