Created at: October 19, 2021
ParaSwap aggregates decentralized exchanges and other DeFi services in one comprehensive interface to streamline and facilitate users' interactions with Ethereum's decentralized finance. As already guessed in our retroactive airdrop overview ParaSwap will now be airdropping a total of 150,000,000 PSP to early users of the platform. Early active users who’ve interacted with the platform by October 8th are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the ParaSwap website.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Make sure to change the network to Ethereum.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free PSP tokens.
- The snapshot was taken on October 8th,2021.
- Eligible users include:
- Users who’ve used ParaSwap at least 5 times in the last 6 months and had a minimum token balance of 0.028 ETH for Ethereum, 0.25 BNB for BSC, 20 Matic for Polygon, and 0.9 AVAX for Avalanche C-Chain are eligible.
- Users who’ve made more than 50 transactions or hold above a certain threshold of the network’s native token
- Users who’re part of a cluster (> 5) of eligible addresses and have a portfolio value of > $200 (anti-sybil mechanism)
- Additional filtration has also been done based on various logic. See the below Medium article for more info.
- Users who’ve interacted on ParaSwap with BSC, Polygon and Avalanche are also eligible but need to switch the network to Ethereum to claim the tokens.
- You’re interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.