Required Tools: Telegram Twitter
PolkaDomain is an interoperable and decentralized blockchain naming service with an integrated domain and NFT marketplace built on Polkadot.
PolkaDomain is airdropping a total of 200,000 NAME (2% of the supply) to giveaway participants and .eth ENS owners. Complete simple social tasks and submit your details to the giveaway form for a chance to be selected to win an equal share of 75% of the total airdrop pool. The remaining 25% of the pool will be airdropped to .eth ENS owners.
- Visit the PolkaDomain airdrop form.
- Join their Telegram group and Telegram channel.
- Follow them on Twitter and post a tweet with this Medium article and tag $NAME.
- Post your tweet link along with your ETH address to the Telegram group.
- Submit your details to the giveaway form.
- Participants will be randomly selected to share 75% of the total airdrop pool.
- The rewards will be distributed on April 17th, 2021, after NAME gets listed on Uniswap.
- The remaining 25% of the pool will be airdropped to .eth ENS owners.
- For more information regarding the giveaway and airdrop, see this Medium article.