Required Tools: Mail Telegram
Pylon is a network structured with only one purpose: to create the first open renewable energy exchange community, which will provide the energy markets with the signals and financial incentives that current energy policies and governance systems are failing to provide.
PylonNetwork is airdropping 5 PYLNT tokens to members who help to vote PylonNetwork get listed on KuCoin. Complete all the required tasks mentioned in the steps and if PylonNetwork gets listed on LuCoin then every participant who successfully voted will get 5 PYLNT tokens.
- Visit the KuCoin registration page.
- Submit your details and signup.
- Join the KuCoin Telegram competition group.
- Chat with this KuCoin Voting bot.
- Submit your email registered at KuCoin, the project you want to vote for in our case it is PylonNetwork and finally, tell why it should be listed on KuCoin.
- After submitting the details to the bot, take a screenshot of your conversation with the bot which should include the email address registered at KuCoin and the project name “PylonNetwork”.
- Join the PylonNetwork Telegram group.
- You will be asked to submit a form in the future which should include the screenshot, your mail registered at KuCoin, ETH address and your Telegram username you used to join the PylonNetwork Telegram group.
- You will get 5 PYLNT tokens if PylonNetwork gets successfully listed on KuCoin.