Ruler Protocol is a lending platform where users can borrow their preferred cryptocurrency with any other cryptocurrency as collateral. It aims to fill the gap by enabling no liquidations as long as borrowers pay back on time, interest rates determined by supply and demand, fixed-rate loans at the moment of borrow/lend, fungible loans that can be tradable anytime & anywhere.
Ruler Protocol is airdropping a total of 3,333 RULER to users who participated in Cover Protocol, Yearn Ecosystem, and Inverse governance via snapshot.page and to Ruler Protocol testing program participants. All eligible participants will be able to claim 2 RULER tokens.
- Visit the Ruler Protocol claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will see the “2 RULER” claim button.
- Claim it to receive 2 RULER tokens.
- Governance participants of Cover Protocol, Yearn Ecosystem, and Inverse (via snapshot.page) and users who’ve participated in the Ruler Protocol testing programs are eligible to claim the tokens.
- You will only be able to claim your tokens for 20 days. All unclaimed tokens will be sent to the treasury.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this post.