Shield is building a one-of-a-kind decentralized protocol for future derivatives infrastructure, enabling global borderless access to finance. They plan to decrease the gap between the trading experiences of DeFi and CeFi platforms, enabling traders from cryptocurrency and non-crypto currency fields to become a part of the DeFi ecosystem.
Shield is airdropping a total of 4,085,754 SLD to early supporters who have done various actions. Users who’ve participated in Shield Kovan & BSC testnet, Shield ITO application, 1st & 2nd Bug Bounty Program and Shield Gleam Series Campaign are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the Shield airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Switch the network to Binance Smart Chain. For more info regarding this, see this article.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim your rewards.
- Users who’ve participated in Shield Kovan & BSC testnet, Shield ITO application, 1st & 2nd Bug Bounty Program and Shield Gleam Series Campaign are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- If you’re sure and still can’t claim then wait for the 2nd round which will go live on August 12th at 12PM UTC.
- The claim will end on September 12th, 2021 and all unclaimed rewards will be redistributed to a community pool.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.