Required Tools: Mail
The project Tixl is about creating a cryptocurrency - also named Tixl - that focuses on feeless, fast and private transactions. Tixl accomplishes this by utilizing an unprecedented mix of quantum secure cryptography, a state-of-the-art consensus algorithm, and a multi-blockchain data structure. The Tixl ledger is a special implementation of a ”Directed Acyclic Graph” (DAG). The implementation of Tixl is similar to the “Block Lattice” architecture of Nano (formerly RaiBlocks). A special feature here is that every user has an own blockchain and only the owner of the blockchain can write new blocks. Because of the privacy requirements, Tixl not only has one blockchain per user like Nano but instead even multiple blockchains per user depending on the amount of transactions.
To achieve a wide distribution Tixl is airdropping 1% of their total supply. Simply claim the airdrop by signing up with your email address and set up a Stellar trustline to receive 100 Stellar based TXLT tokens. They also have a multi-level referral system to earn more TXLT by inviting friends. TXLT tokens will later be token-swapped 1:1 to TXL. Mainnet launch is to be expected in Q2, 2020.
- Visit the airdrop page.
- Click on “Claim free TXLT” and submit your email address.
- Confirm your email address and log in to their dashboard.
- Submit your Stellar address and set up a trustline to the Stellar issuer address GAEIXHYLB6TMPGQ6PJV6UNNOZCBILP56I4GWILVDP7LCQ4VCJZDSFJCI.
- You will receive 100 TXLT.
- You will also receive 100 TXLT for each participant you invite with your referral link. If a referred participant refers another participant you will also get 20 TXLT. The multi-level referral bonus of 20% will be halved which each level of referrals. A detailed explanation can be found in their whitepaper.
- TXLT tokens will later be token-swapped 1:1 to TXL.