Created at: November 26, 2021
TokenSets is the first application built on the Set Protocol, which allows users and asset managers to create and manage their tokenized strategies by interacting with the underlying smart contracts. TokenSets doesn’t have its own token and is highly likely that may launch one in the future. It’s also likely that may do an airdrop to early users of the platform if they launch a token.
Step-by-Step Guide:You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
- Visit the TokenSets dashboard.
- Select Ethereum or Polygon.
- Create an account.
- Now create your own Sets or buy a Set.
- Set is a digital asset (ERC-20 token) that represents a fully collateralized portfolio of assets. For more information regarding Sets, see this page.
- It’s very likely that may launch an own token in the future and may do an airdrop to early users of the platform.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.