Vostok is leveraging the latest advances in the blockchain technology by implementing Waves-NG, a next-generation consensus algorithm, increasing network capacity, stability and speed.
Following the first airdrop phase Vostok is airdropping an additional 1% of VST tokens (10,000,000 VST) to Waves accounts that hold WAVES and/or WCT tokens between 1 April and 31 May. The distribution criteria remain the same as in the first phase, based on your account’s average balance. Unlike the first Vostok airdrop phase there is a manual action required to receive free tokens in the second phase.
- Hold a minimum of 1 WAVES and/or WCT in your private Wallet (not an exchange). If you don’t have a Waves wallet, you can create one from here.
- All addresses are eligible excluding known exchanges.
- Leased out tokens are also eligible unless held at aggregated exchanges accounts.
- Verify your Waves account before 31 May by using one of the following options:
- Verification is not required for your original allocation of VST from the first snapshot phase (1 February to 1 April).
- WAVES and WCT holding will be averaged from 1 April – 31 May with daily snapshots and the amount of airdropped tokens will be based on your average balance.
- Exact ratio to be airdropped depends on a general stake of WCT and WAVES which are held within the official Waves products and, therefore, eligible participants. You can paste your Waves account address into the search field of the airdrop page and check how many VST are going to be distributed to your wallet (quantities are approximate).
- If you meet all airdrop conditions, you will receive an asset issued on the Waves platform after snapshot date. Once Vostok’s MainNet is operational, the asset will be swapped for VST. This will likely occur in early summer 2019. The technical details for the swap process will be published later.
Important! Users who do not follow the verification process between 1 April and 31 May will not receive an airdrop in the second phase.