Atlas Navi is the first Drive to Earn navigation app that uses A.I. and the smartphone camera to avoid traffic by detecting road conditions (closures, road work, potholes), accidents, traffic in each lane, available parking spaces, police vehicles and rerouting drivers. It features licensed 3D NFT vehicles and a Drive to Earn mechanism rewarding users for each mile driven.
What are Atlas Navi (NAVI) token utilities?
1) Premium features of the Atlas Navi Drive 2 Earn app: Users can use the navigation free of charge, with some premium, optional features. Premium features can be paid with fiat (USD) subscriptions or crypto / $NAVI tokens.
2) Drive 2 Earn Rewards: Users have to purchase vehicle NFTs with $NAVI if they want to earn rewards for each mile that they drive. Since available $NAVI supply will be very limited in the beginning due to the aggressive vesting schedule with daily linear release over 18 months, users will have to buy $NAVI on the open market to be able to buy NFT vehicles. This will push the price of $NAVI upwards even after listing and long after it.
3) Rewards are counted in miles driven, as points in the app. They can be exchanged for $NAVI inside the app whenever the user wants, based on the best $NAVI price available that day. The user can then choose to spend the $NAVI tokens for upgrades to their vehicles, repairs (vehicles need refueling / recharging + maintenance regularly based on how many miles they drove = acting as a value sink for the project).
4) $NAVI can be used to acquire vehicle NFTs, to repair, upgrade, refuel, maintain the vehicles in the user’s garage.
5) DAO / Voting rights: Token holders can vote on what vehicles to be released next, what features to be developed next; can organize themselves in virtual and real-world Auto Clubs with paid / free events (paid in $NAVI) for participation.
6) Vehicle Manufacturers can offer awards, invites, experience days, test drives for new vehicle releases to the users who have the most NFTs of their brand for example. To get access to this data, they will have an AD Account, where they can post such offers to the community / intended audience. To post, they will need to spend $NAVI tokens acquired on the open market.
7) Smart City Administrations: some smart city initiatives are interested in purchasing some of the data generated by the A.I. They will be able to do so by topping up their account with $NAVI tokens from the open market and using them for the data they need.
8) Fleet / Dispacthing Accounts: Atlas Navi features a built-in dispatching / fleet management / driver monitoring / tracking solution for fleets with multiple vehicles. This is a paid feature most likely to be used by corporate users. It features the advanced navigation / route optimization / multiple-stop options desperately needed by couriers, delivery vans and truckers wordwide and unsatisfied by current applications. This feature will be paid in $NAVI tokens acquired on the open market. This module already exists and works well as it is part of our legacy software currently used by over 25.000 drivers worldwide.
9) Purchasing of real world services payable in $NAVI: insurance, vehicle maintenance, car washes, refueling.