Chain of Legends is a play to earn NFT game that you can:
- Buy a land, build a CLEG token mine and start earning game tokens.
- Directly sell tokens in exchanges or expand your empire by creating a Stone mine and an Iron mine to generate the resources that you need for your progress.
- Build barracks and train troops. Explore the world, find dungeons, Kill monsters and collect treasuries. Troops gain experience and levels in every battle and adventure.
- Fight with other players to occupy treasure island and collect treasures. And defend the island you have occupied from other players’ invasion. Fights are automated. Each user can use a strategy and set the formation of troops before the fight. And watch the battle replay.
- There is a Marketplace where users can trade resources, troops and lands.
- Free to Play: Each user can get a free mine and land with low mining speed and capacity. And also by a referral program
About $CLEG token
70% of all the tokens that players spend in the game will burn and the remaining 30% will move back to the reward pool. The last token will be mined in the 2034 year or later. After that, Chain of Legends will use the reserved token pool to continue the game’s economy.