Performance
  • $0.00021908 (1.17)%
  • 24h-2.33%
  • 7d-6.02%
  • 30d-32.53%
  • 1y0%
ATH
  • ATH Price$0.15
  • ATH Date2021-12-18
  • % since ATH-99.85%
  • % to ATH68,701.81x
ATL
  • ATL Price$0.00021908
  • ATL Date2022-11-29
  • % from ATL 1.00x
  • Last Low Price$0.00021932
  • Last Low Date2022-11-29
  • % from Last Low 1.00x
Community
View all
  • Categories:
Graph
Share
Ratio:
Performance %:
General
  • NameChumbi Valley
  • Symbolchmb
  • Rank#0
  • MIG Rank
  • Market Cap $0.00
  • Fully Diluted Valuation $6,575,032.00
  • Volume $88,018.00
  • Vol. / Market C. Ratio
  • Av.Supply / Max Supply Ratio 0.00%
  • Centralization
  • Open Source
  • Develpment Status
  • Proof Type
  • Platform
$0.00021908
Share
Share
Image Chumbi Valley

Chumbi Valley IEO on Kucoin participation information:

Participants must have an average daily KCS holdings of at least 100 KCS, where their final allocation of the new token is determined by the portion of their average daily KCS holdings against the total average daily KCS holdings by all participating users. To ensure a fair allocation for all participants, there will be a set hard cap for the token allocation per user.

  • Token Sale Subscription Start Time: 12:00:00 on December 14, 2021 (UTC)
  • Token Sale Subscription End Time: 00:00:00 on December 17, 2021 (UTC)

The Shares of Qualified Users Will Receive (Users must meet the minimum average daily KCS holdings):

(User’s KCS holdings / Total KCS holdings of all participants) * Total Spotlight Allocation (300,000,000 CHMB)

Chumbi Valley Investment Rounds
IEO IS ENDED: Dec 14 — Dec 17 2021

IEO price

0.001

Lock-up

5.05% unlocked on the TGE, and the remaining 94.95% will be on monthly linear vesting for 9 months

Tokens For Sale

300000000