Dtravel is a decentralized and community-owned home-sharing marketplace.
To participate in IDO on Polkastarter you need apply to whitelist.
There are three ways to become eligible for whitelisting:
- Hold POLS in your wallet for a minimum of 7 days; or
- Hold POLS liquidity provider tokens on Uniswap or PancakeSwap for a minimum of 7 days; or
- Stake POLS on a new dashboard. This grants instant access to whitelist eligibility, but locks your tokens for 7 days.
- Counting from both supported chains, Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
For every 250 POLS Power you collect, you have one entry in the lottery for every whitelist you apply for.
To further incentivize holding and staking the POLS token, not only do you receive tickets for every 250 POLS Power you accumulate, but the more tickets you have, the more they are worth. There are 5 different POLS tiers as outlined below.
- 250+ POLS Power = 1.0x — Every ticket is worth 1 ticket
- 1,000+ POLS Power = 1.1x — Every ticket is worth 1.1 tickets
- 3,000+ POLS Power = 1.15x — Every ticket is worth 1.15 tickets
- 10,000+ POLS Power = 1.20x — Every ticket is worth 1.20 tickets
- 30,000+ POLS Power = 1.25x — Every ticket is worth 1.25 tickets & No Cooldown
To participate in IEO on Gate.io participant should meet the following requirements:
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in;
- After logging in, complete user identity verification;
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale;
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders;
- Waiting for Startup open.
To participate in IEO on MEXC Global you need to hold at least 100 MX.