Share
ESPL Arena

The Esports Players League (ESPL) Arena is a platform that hosts global Esports tournaments and coordinates different aspects such as setting of tournament parameters, score-keeping, prize pool payouts via crypto and more.

ESPL Arena aims to be a one-stop shop for aspiring gamers, guilds and game publishers, and is one of the fastest growing Esports tournament platforms in the Southeast Asia region.

Since 2019, they have hosted over 700 tournaments and reached out to over 33 million users through integrating blockchain technology and Web3 infrastructure.

IFO Sale Details:

  • Sale start time: ~1200 UTC on Mon 16 Jan 2023
  • Sale end time: ~1400 UTC on Mon 16 Jan 2023
  • Amount to be raised: $1,400,000 USD in CAKE tokens
  • Tokens to be sold: 35,000,000 ARENA (3.5% of ARENA total supply)
  • Price per token: 1 ARENA = $0.04 USD
  • Token Vesting Schedule: 33% will be unlocked at Sale end time (~1400 UTC), with the remaining 67% released block-by-block over 60 days

All CAKE raised from the ARENA token sale will be given to the IFO project. Only CAKE raised from the participation fee will be burnt.

Method: Public Sale and Private Sale (Both conducted via the Overflow method).

ESPL Arena Investment Rounds
IDO IS ENDED: Jan 16 — Jan 16 2023

IDO price

0.04

Lock-up

33% will be unlocked at Sale end time (~1400 UTC), with the remaining 67% released block-by-block over 60 days

Tokens For Sale

35000000
Strategic IS ENDED: IN THE PAST

Strategic price

0

Lock-up

0% at TGE, followed by 6 months cliff, followed by monthly vesting over remaining 18 months

Tokens For Sale

8330000
Seed IS ENDED: IN THE PAST

Seed price

0

Lock-up

0% at TGE, followed by 6 months cliff, followed by monthly vesting over remaining 24 months

Tokens For Sale

55000000