What is Fracton Protocol?
Fracton Protocol is a fractionalization trading platform for blue-chip NFTs. It enables efficient price discovery and equity distribution of NFTs by allowing users to buy, own, and trade fractionalized tokens in ERC-20 and ERC-1155 standards.
What is NFT Fractionalization?
NFT fractionalization refers to splitting a complete NFT into smaller pieces, thus allowing multiple people to gain partial ownership of the same NFT. Users can imagine NFT as a cake, and fractionalization is to cut up the complete cake for numerous people to enjoy.
KuCoin will be launching the 23rd Spotlight token sale with Fracton Protocol (FT) on August 9, 2022 (UTC). The FT token sale will operate using the proportional distribution model.
- Token Name: Fracton Protocol (FT)
- Spotlight Hard Cap: 600,000 USD
- Spotlight Allocation: 3,000,000 FT
- Spotlight Token Sale Price: 1 FT = 0.2 USDT
- Token Supported: KuCoin Token (KCS) Only
- Price Ratio: The actual price ratio of KCS will be announced on the day of the Token Sale
- Token Sale Format: Proportional Distribution Model (PDM)
- Spotlight Token Distribution: 50% will be unlocked at TGE. The remaining 50% will be on monthly linear vesting for 2 months.
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 FT
- Initial Circulating Supply: 1,500,000 FT
Spotlight Token Sale Timeline:
- At 12:00:00 on August 9, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will launch the Spotlight Token Sale and open the subscription for FT.
- At 00:00:00 on August 11, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will end this round of token sale registrations, counting the shares of all successfully registered participants.
- From 08:00:00 to 09:00:00 on August 11, 2022 (UTC), KuCoin will deduct the corresponding amount of KCS in the qualified user ‘Trading Account’ and distribute the corresponding amount of FT. We highly encourage you to have at least 30 KCS in your Trading Account on August 11, 2022. If the deduction is successful, the FT will be distributed immediately to your Main Account; otherwise, your eligibility to purchase in the Spotlight will be lost.