How to participate in IDO
- In order to participate in sales on Avalaunch, you must register and pass KYC first. You can still stake and earn XAVA without registering;
- Once you have registered and submitted your KYC, you must verify your wallet. This is the only wallet you will be able to use for sales;
- By staking any amount of XAVA, you earn allocation in IDOs. If you do not want to participate in sales, you can still benefit from staking;
- During the registration period, you must confirm your interest in participation. Once registration closes, you will not be able to register until the next sale.
- Registration Opens: December 16th at 3:00 p.m. (UTC)
- Registration Closes: December 19th at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Begins: December 20th at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Closes: December 20th at 3:00 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Begins: December 20th at 3:30 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Closes: December 21st at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
About Imperium Empires
Imperium Empires builds a AAA-quality metaverse with an experienced team of in-house game developers, game designers and blockchain developers and embeds a unique NFT burn mechanism where NFTs (e.g. spaceships) can be damaged or destroyed in PvP zones that players voluntarily enter.
Imperium Empires is pioneering “Team-to-Earn” where players join and compete in guilds — guilds can also easily find, manage and train their guild members or scholars through Imperium’s official guild and scholars management system designed for guilds.
Play To Earn Mechanics
- Dual Token Model: IME and IMC tokens. IME is the governance token with a fixed supply, while IMC is the in-game currency token with an uncapped supply.
- PvE: asteroids mining, materials transport, cooperation missions and more — the majority of the rewards will be in IMC.
- PvP: players compete for seasonal rewards in guild tournaments by taking control of various zones in the Imperium metaverse, destroying and looting other players’ ships -the majority of the rewards will be in IME.
IME Token can be used for purchasing NFTs (e.g. spaceships, components, blueprints, crew members) which will be priced in IME, and they can be traded on the official NFT marketplace. The second main utility is Guild related staking: guild leaders and guild members can stake IME to level up their guilds, so the guilds can level up their technology system, and unlock more perks.
IMC utilities is mainly for:
- Repairing damaged spaceships and components: damaged spaceships need to be hauled back to the guilds’ star-bases for docking and repairs – the costs of repairs are paid in IMC tokens;
- Guild facilities fees: Players need to pay fees in IMC for using guild facilities such as refineries and stargates. Guild members may enjoy a discount if they’re using facilities owned by their guilds;
- Contribute IMC to the guilds to pay for the construction costs of guild structures – in return, players will earn guild contribution points that result in a larger share of the rewards distributed by the guilds.