Inery is layer-1 blockchain designed to offer the solution of decentralized database management with the vision to enable a new paradigm for data. It lays the foundation for web3 by seamlessly connecting with systems, applications, and layer-1 networks. Inery’s database management solution (IneryDB) integrates blockchain functionalities with distributed database management properties. Built on a decentralized infrastructure, IneryDB supports high throughput, low latency, complex query search and owner-controlled data assets. IneryDB allows developers and enterprises to securely store, access, manage and deliver data on a decentralized infrastructure supporting various industries.
Inery Token “INR” is the native utility token of Inery Blockchain which will play the role of governance and provide utilities. INR is necessary to secure and power the decentralized data network. The INR token serves the following distinct purposes:
- Governance : A right to vote and/or introduce governance proposals pertaining to upgrades in the Inery ecosystem.
- Validators : Secure the Inery blockchain by staking $INR, validating proofs, relaying transactions, verifying, and finalizing blocks.
- Access : $INR tokens are used to incentivize actions and engage with products or services within Inery.
- Staking : Users can stake $INR tokens in staking pools to earn transaction fees and staking rewards.
- Grants : Inery’s Grants program offers recurring grants disbursed in the native crypto token $INR.
- Storage : $INR is the unit of exchange to access decentralized storage of IneryDB.