CRIPCO is an NFT marketplace and building ecosystem for NFTs endowed with high quality IP rights – what one might call an “IP 3.0 hub”. CRIPCO aims to build an NFT ecosystem where everyone can create secondary content and merchandise with the tooling provided by CRIPCO’s platform. DAO partners can upload NFTs of their intellectual property, such as emojis, videos, icons, and users can buy these NFTs to make videos, virtual avatars, merchandise, which they can use to monetize. CRIPCO’s marketplace will first be launched on Solana, with plans to expand to Polygon, and Flow. IP3 is the utility on initial exchange offer from CRIPCO.
Sale price is 0.2$. CRIPCO has formed an exclusive partnership with IPX, formerly known as LINE FRIENDS. IPX, as a DAO member of CRIPCO, will upload NFTs of its IP to populate the ecosystem.
Rules for participate
- Register your FTX account and submit KYC level 2. Due to a large inflow of new sign ups, any account that is registered past July 1, 2022 at 13:00 (UTC) will not be guaranteed entry into the Sale.
- There is no guarantee of your right to participate in the Sale or to receive any allocation.
- Set an alarm in advance: the Sale starts on July 8, 2022 at 13:00 (UTC)
- Prepare funds to bid: at least 250 USD(T), and at most 300 USD(T) and 5 FTT per ticket.
- You will have one hour to bid: between July 8, 2022 at 13:00 (UTC) and July 8, 2022 at 14:00 (UTC).
- Buy/Stake FTT to lock in your additional ticket allotment 24 hours before the Sale. This means before July 7, 2022 at 13:00 (UTC).
- Await the results.
- There are 2,000 accepted tickets in total, each ticket for 1,500 IP3. At 14:00 (UTC), we’ll raffle off the allocations. The minimum bid is US$250 and the maximum bid is US$300 + 5 FTT ($0.2 per IP3 + 5 FTT). They will go to the highest bidders. In the event that there are over 2,000 tickets each bidding US$300 per ticket + 5 FTT, we’ll allocate randomly between them.
- Within a few hours of determining the allocations, the trades will print to the winning buyers’ subaccounts, and they will be able to transfer (non-IP3) funds out of the IP3-IEO subaccount.
- If you do not win, your funds will be returned.
- If you bid FTT but would have won the auction without it, the FTT will be returned.
- All FTT paid will be burned.