Lyber is the first European neo-bank specialising in crypto assets. Aiming to make it easy to buy, sell and spend crypto-assets in a reliable and regulated mobile application.
Lyber is focused on the development of several innovative technologies:
- A liquidity aggregator that provides users with the best possible price on the market.
- Sending crypto assets to friends and family. Lyber has simplified the process of sending crypto assets to friends by linking an email or phone number to each of it’s users.
- The association of a payment card with Lyber account in order to spend owner’s crypto assets easily in any local shop, or store.
Lyber’s native utility-token $LYB gives fee rebates to holders (standard fee is 0.5% on each buy&sell transaction).
Staking $LYB provides the following benefits:
- Increased staking rates: stakers in $LYB will enjoy a higher staking APY rate.
- Increased referral rates: referrers that stake $LYB are paid a higher fraction of their referees’ fees.
- IEO tickets: stakers get tickets for IEOs hosted on Lyber.
Lyber will be repurchasing and burning tokens equal to 33% of fees generated on Lyber markets.
Lyber wants to target young investors aged 20-35. Initially, they are interested in marketing to individuals living in Europe, primarily in France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, and Belgium.
Lyber’s banking partner is Treezor. Also Lyber has applied for the banking license.
Team consists of people who has come from Alameda Research, Barclays, Red Bull, Ledger, and Kering.