NFT STARS, a new multi-chain marketplace, aims to address current problems in the market that stop both digital art lovers and artists from enjoying NFTs to the fullest.
NFT STARS introduces an exclusive marketplace where every artist has their own custom page, a personal manager, the opportunity to consult with a legal team and to partner with other artists on shared creations.
In turn, users have voting power regarding who’s featured on the platform, they can acquire rare pieces to add to their collection thanks to the fractional trading feature and they can enjoy browsing through the works in the augmented reality (AR) gallery. The platform is the first to provide an Initial NFT Offering to startups and to include its users in the funding process.
How Does NFT STARS Change the NFT Scene?
- NFT STARS’ NFT marketplace accumulates a set of features and products that provide artists, digital art lovers, startup founders and investors with unique opportunities. The platform also enables NFT liquidity flow on multiple blockchains.
- Artists featured on the marketplace first go through the executive board’s screening process, after which the active users of the platform participate in their own selection process. That way, the marketplace isn’t flooded with creators speculating on the growing interest — each creator is the true star.
Gas-free NFT Minting
- NFT STARS establishes favorable conditions that enable artists to create and evolve. The marketplace frees creators from the burden of fees. NFTs are minted at the time of sale and the purchaser pays the Gas expenses for the minting process. The artist doesn’t pay Gas fees while minting their work.
Collaborative NFT Creation
- Furthermore, the platform facilitates projects between its artists and enables joint NFT ownership. A group of artists can create an NFT as a team and the proceeds from its sale will be redistributed among all the team members.
Augmented Reality Gallery
- To bring art closer to the audience, NFT STARS allows artists to create their own personalized 3D galleries on the screen of smartphones. The gallery is powered by AR technology and will walk users through the artists’ exhibitions, displaying their best works from the comfort of their homes.
NFT Pricing Scanner
- If an artist is new to the NFT space and is struggling to put a price on their artwork, NFT STARS runs the NFT Pricing scanner which analyzes works in other marketplaces. It goes through art that is similar by theme and style, providing artists with a suitable price guide.
Fractional Trading and User Inclusion
- Users are a big part of the platform’s operations and development. With NFTS tokens, art lovers will be eligible for NFT discounts, platform liquidity mining and other extras. NFTS holders can buy works of art for NFTS and participate in platform governance. Active participants will be rewarded with tokens and will be included in the artist selection process. NFT STARS opens the NFT world to everyone. Now, users who have been priced out of the market can participate in fractional NFT trading and even add high price-tag works from the biggest names to their collection.
Initial NFT Offering
- For startup founders, NFT STARS offers a way to kick-start their success stories through an Initial NFT Offering, which is a brand new type of offering that leverages the strongest elements of NFT technology. A startup goes through two rounds of funding, whereby users purchase NFTs to farm project tokens. NFTS holders have a number of advantages when participating in the Initial NFT Offering.