IEO on Binance. Details:
- Token Name: Open Campus (EDU)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 2,500,000 USD
- Hard Cap Per User: 15,000 USD (300,000 EDU)
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 EDU
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 50,000,000 EDU (5% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 EDU = 0.05 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to subscription)
- Token Sale Format: Subscription
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
The Open Campus Protocol is a decentralized solution for educators, content creators, parents, students, and co-publishers designed to address the major challenges in education today. Despite the critical role of educators in shaping the future generation, they are often undervalued and underpaid. Additionally, parents frequently lack control over their children’s educational content.
At its core, the Open Campus Protocol is a community-driven initiative that harnesses the power of blockchain technology to create a fairer education system. By decentralizing the creation and distribution of educational content, the Open Campus Protocol empowers students to access more diverse educational content while providing educators with new opportunities to earn revenue and gain recognition for their contributions. The ultimate goal of the Open Campus Protocol is to revolutionize the US$5 trillion Education industry by returning control to educators and learners.
The Open Campus Protocol employs the $EDU token, a fungible token that powers the Open Campus Protocol. The $EDU token facilitates novel forms of collaboration, incentivizes high-quality content creation, and promotes the long-term growth of the protocol. Designed with educators and learners at the forefront, the Open Campus Protocol aims to foster a thriving, inclusive ecosystem through the $EDU token.