PRIMAL is a Move2Earn Infrastructure Project that Tokenizes Fan-Athlete Engagement. The global sports industry has a backbone. The bond between an athlete and the fans. Yet neither the fans nor the athletes own this bond. Companies do. Tokenization recreates this bond, giving ownership of Fan-Athlete experiences and love to their rightful owners — fans and athletes
PRIMAL merges ecosystem products into an engine for user growth. Star athlete inner circles is a gateway to join, Move-to-earn app unlocks income from training, and metaverse allows to have fun and socialize. This funnel allows to predictably grow, measure, and retain core user base. PRIMAL is differentiated by a more engaged consumer base where its ecosystem becomes part of everyday life: exercising, work (income), socializing, and leisure.
$PRIMAL Token is a governance token
- Stake to earn limited edition FIGHTER NFTs (first stakers)
- Spend to mint FIGHTER NFTs
- Stake to activate earnings on FIGHTER NFTs
- Stake to get discounts on NFT trading fees
- Burn to increase $COMBAT earning cap
- Burn to mint limited edition FIGHTER NFTs
- Burn to level up FIGHTER NFTs
1.1 $PRIMAL Game Income
- Microtransactions: In-metaverse purchases such as character skins, items, map styles; as well as crafting ingredients, Apex Predator & King Prime status, or expenses on scouting and exploration. Purchase with credit cards or native tokens.
- Staked battles: Players stake $PRIMAL against each other in 1-on-1 battles and fight to climb the leagues with higher stakes and prizing the higher the league. A 2.5% fee applies for participants, and 5% fees are collected from tournament tickets.
- Auction House: There is a live auction house for peer to peer transactions using $PRIMAL for in-game items that users can buy and sell. A 2.5% fee applies.
1.2. NFT Income
- NFT sales: Users can purchase FIGHTER NFTs and in-game item NFTs through the metaverse and its companion app. There is a 2.5% fee.
- NFT marketplace: a 2.5% fee applies on all NFT trades on the marketplace.
1.3. Inner Circles
- Fighter Access: Star athletes create inner circles to engage with, train and mentor their fans. Fans stake/pay $PRIMAL to enter the inner circle
- Themed NFT drops: Star athletes release their themed NFTs which users can purchase in the metaverse and its companion app, with a 2.5% fee applied.