How to participate in IDO
On Impossible Finance:
For the Starbots IDO, there are 2–3 sale cards to cater to different users:
- Standard Sale: Stake limit — Users can stake a maximum of 10,000 IDIA tokens at any one time as consideration for allocation. The maximum BOT a user is able to purchase is capped at the user’s allocation which is calculated after the staking period.
- Unlimited Sale: No stake limit — Users can stake any amount of IDIA at any time as consideration for allocation. The maximum BOT a user is able to purchase is capped at the user’s allocation which is calculated after the staking period.
- Whitelist Allocation Sales: Users can participate in the upcoming whitelist marketing campaigns and complete community-oriented tasks to stand a chance and win guaranteed BOT allocation. Stay tuned to the Impossible Finance social media channels and for more details!
- The token sale for BOT will follow the standard Impossible Launchpad staking subscription format whereby users’ stake Weight is calculated based on the proportional amount of IDIA they stake and the duration they stake relative to the total amount and staking duration of the entire pool, with users’ staked IDIA balances recorded at the start of the stake period.
- This design is currently selected to ensure that all users can have a proportionate access into the BOT token depending on which pool they enter into. As the launchpad develops the Impossible launchpad product offering, the Impossible Finance will enable other fair, smart allocation mechanisms which will further decentralize token distribution.
- KYC Preparation Period: Rolling ongoing basis. The Impossible Finance requires 100 IDIA or 25 IF tokens to start KYC to prevent bots from spamming our KYC partner. Users can KYC anytime during the entire IDO timeline, but will not be able to stake until their KYC is completed. To maximize the staking utility of users’ IDIA, users have to pass KYC before the staking period begins. In other words:
- If users pass KYC after the end of the staking period, they will miss the opportunity to participate
- If users pass KYC during staking period, they will only be able to stake for the remaining staking period and receive a lesser allocation than if they were to start staking from the beginning of the staking period.
- KYC Preparation Period: Rolling ongoing basis. Users can submit their information and pass KYC anytime during the entire IDO timeline. Only users that have completed KYC & are from accepted countries will be able to participate in this sale.
- Staking Period: 08/12/2021 02:00 PM (UTC) to 11/01/2022 10:00 AM (UTC). After completing KYC, stake IDIA into Impossible’s Launchpad staking contract which will record user’s staked IDIA balances. User’s IDIA balance will be captured onchain, and allocation is calculated based on the amount staked and the length of time staked relative to all participating users.
- Purchase Period: 11/01/2022 02:00 PM (UTC) to 12/01/2022 02:00 PM (UTC). Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for approximately 24 hours depending on BSC block times. Users may elect to purchase any amount of BOT up to the allocation derived from the staking period.
- Claiming Period: No earlier than 13/01/2022. Exact timing and details to be confirmed by Starbots closer to the time to sync with other BOT launches. Users will be able to claim their BOT tokens on the Impossible Launchpad.
Starbots is the first-ever playable robot battle NFT game on Solana where players gain profit through strategically assembling their own robots, winning battles, completing missions, and conquering new lands.
BOT is the governance token of Starbots, which is the first-ever playable robot battle NFT game on Solana.
Play to earn – gain GEAR tokens while exploring planets full of battles and missions.
Customisable Weapons – customize your battle robots to your own liking using a diverse selection of body parts.
Flexibility – upgrade, repair and disassemble your fighting robot at any given time.
Strategy – logically combine different weapons and body parts to produce a robot with the winning principle of operation.