TomoChain is a blockchain platform on which developers can build and launch decentralized applications. Its Mainnet was launched in 2018 and uses a unique Proof-of-Stake Voting (PoSV) consensus mechanism to power its operation and offers fast speeds, security, and high levels of liquidity to its users. TomoChain aims to encourage mass blockchain adoption by increasing the ease of developing applications and projects with crypto technology. The ecosystem consists of products that aim to facilitate this goal, including a DEX maker tool, wallet, and more.
TOMO is the platform’s native cryptocurrency and is used for paying all fees on the platform.
What are TomoChain’s key features and how does it work?
To bring scalability and ensure decentralization, the TomoChain network uses 150 Masternodes to implement the PoSV consensus mechanism. Double Validation is used to further strengthen network security. It works by adding an extra validation layer to the blockchain. Every block created by a Masternode is verified by another randomly selected Masternode. The combination of PoSV coupled with the use of Double Validation and true randomization, enables low fees and rapid transaction speeds.
TomoChain consists of three foundational layers: the core blockchain, protocols, and products.
- The core blockchain is where consensus takes place and is maintained by a network of Masternodes. Decentralized applications can be built on this layer and benefit from TomoChain’s fast speeds, low costs, and secure platform.
- The next layer, protocols, offers an array of services operating on the core blockchain: TomoX, TomoZ, and TomoP. These protocols are geared towards developers seeking the necessary tools to create dApps for broader audiences. TomoX allows developers to create their own DEX quickly and efficiently. The TomoZ protocol allows tokens to be issued in the TRC21 standard. Protection is ensured with the TomoP protocol. Transactions via TomoP are safe and untraceable.
As the name suggests, the Product Layer consists of a range of products that can be used to engage with TomoChain. The suite of services includes:
- TomoWallet – TOMO-compatible wallet.
- TomoMaster – TOMO staking platform.
- TomoScan – TomoChain Blockchain explorer.
- TomoBridge – facilitates cross-chain swaps.
- TomoIssuer – protocol to issue TRC20 and TRC21 tokens.
What can TomoChain be used for?
TomoChain technology can be applied to a large number of sectors. This includes gaming, open finance, cross-border payment solutions, the supply chain industry, and more.
Where can you buy TOMO?
TOMO is available for trading on the following CEXs and DEXs listed here. The most popular platforms with the highest liquidity are Binance, MEXC Global, and Gate.io. The price of TOMO will vary depending on the choice of exchange and overall market conditions. For up-to-date and historic data for TOMO market prices, please view the price charts on this page.