Stage I — DAO Maker SHO (Feb 15–21): COMPLETED
A retrospective review from team DAO Maker:
The Xend Finance Strong Holder Offering SHO took place on the DAO Maker platform during the week 15–21 of February. From the 15th of February, 18:00 UTC to February 18th, 13:00 UTC, people were able to sign-in connecting their Metamask to the DAO Maker platform. This process was a tremendous success with thousands of participants from all around the world. We were getting staggering figures: more than $144M of wealth staked, over $7M of $DAO staked and 3,200 eligible participants and 14,452 issued tickets.
Stage II — Balancer LBP (March 22–24)
Xend Finance will auction 6.65% of total token supply in a Liquidity Bootstrap Pool (LBP) by Balancer. The LBP will launch at 15:00 UTC+0, March 22, 2021 and end at 15:00 UTC+0, March 24, 2021.
Steps to participate in $XEND LBP:
- Go to https://balancer.exchange/#/swap after the launch time
- Connect a compatible wallet — MetaMask, WalletConnect, Portis, Coinbase Wallet, Fortmatic
- On the Balancer page, select “Asset”.
- $XEND LBP is paired with USDC; other assets will result in greater transaction costs.
- Ensure your wallet has sufficient ETH for gas charges.
- Insert the $XEND contract address which will be published on https://xend.finance/ following our token generation event.
- Insert the amount of $XEND that you wish to purchase and select “SWAP”
- $XEND will be in your wallet when the transaction is complete.
For more information visit Balancer LBP FAQ.
Stage III — Uniswap LP (March 24)
Once the Balancer LBP concludes, we will be adding liquidity to Uniswap so that anyone, anywhere can have trustless access to $XEND tokens. We will disclose after the launch how much liquidity was added to Uniswap by the Xend Finance team. As detailed below, we are taking a multi-faceted approach to building global liquidity which will require resources to deploy across additional trading venues, including those which will support our mainnet in the future.
Stage IV — CEX Expansion (TBD)
At Xend Finance, we understand the importance of liquidity if we are to be successful. We also understand diversification across different trading platforms is key to building a robust market. As such, we are in talks with top reputable centralized exchanges globally and intend to expand into these markets shortly after our Uniswap launch as a priority.
We are very excited to give you more opportunities to support the project and underserved communities around the world. If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to ask here in the comments.