Created at: November 19, 2021
Hop Protocol is a scalable rollup-to-rollup general token bridge. It allows users to send tokens from one rollup or sidechain to another almost immediately without having to wait for the networks challenge period. It currently supports bridging assets across Ethereum, Arbitrum, Optimism, Polygon, and xDai. Hop Protocol doesn’t have a token yet and there’s speculation that they may launch one in the future. It’s likely that they may do an airdrop of their token to early users of the platform if they launch a token.
Step-by-Step Guide:You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
- Visit the Hop Protocol dashboard.
- Connect your Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism or xDai wallet.
- Now use the platform to bridge assets from one network to another or provide liquidity or both.
- You can combine Hop Protocol with other speculative retroactive airdrops by using Hop Protocol to transfer assets from Optimism Layer 2 or Arbitrum Layer 2 back to ETH Mainnet or directly hop to the next speculative retroactive airdrop by transferring between Arbitrum and Optimism using Hop Protocol. This way you could maybe become eligible for three potential airdrops at once, Arbitrum, Optimism and Hope Protocol. By using Hop Protocol your withdrawals will also be sent instantly, native withdrawals via Optimism gateway takes around one week.
- There’s speculation that they may do an airdrop to early users of the platform if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.