Created at: October 18, 2021
Required Tools: Mail Telegram Twitter
MoonEdge is the first decentralized launch pad fully dedicated to project launches on Polygon (formally Matic). MoonEdge’s goal is to provide a seamless path for Polygon-built projects to make it to market. Through this, they are lowering the barrier to entry for all Polygon enthusiasts. MoonEdge is airdropping a total of 2,000,000 MOONED to airdrop participants. Connect your Polygon wallet and complete simple social tasks to earn tickets. Also get 1 ticket for each referral. The total pool will be equally distributed among all participants based on the total number of tickets.
- Visit the MoonEdge airdrop page.
- Click on Sign up and register.
- Verify your mail and log in.
- Configure Polygon with Metamask by following these steps and connect your wallet to MoonEdge.
- Join their Telegram channel and Twitter and submit your details to the airdrop page.
- You will get one ticket.
- Also get one ticket for each referral.
- A total pool of 2,000,000 MOONED will be distributed equally to all participants based on the number of tickets.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.