|Tokens||Up to 8,500 FOX|
ShapeShift is the only cryptocurrency trading platform offering zero-commission crypto trading and self-custody. ShapeShift.com allows users to buy crypto with fiat, trade, track, and secure their crypto through a simple and beautiful web interface. Users always stay in control of their keys. ShapeShift is based in the United Kingdom, with offices in London, UK, and Denver, Colorado.
ShapeShift is airdropping their new governance token “FOX” to early users and various DeFi users. Various ShapeShift customers, Gitcoin, Uniswap, SushiSwap, Yearn, Aave, Alchemix, 1inch, Curve, Balancer, and 0x token holders, and most of the THORChain users, are eligible to claim up to 8,500 FOX. The claimable amount will decrease 10% from the original amount each day for 10 days after 90 days from the start of the airdrop date.
- Visit the ShapeShift airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim up to 8,500 FOX.
- The eligible users are:
- ShapeShift customers and KeepKey owners.
- Users who’ve traded $1 or more in ETH or any ERC-20 token through ShapeShift prior to June 9th, 2021.
- Every customer with a wallet registered with ShapeShift holding crypto as of June 9th, 2021.
- Every KeepKey customer who connected their KeepKey with ShapeShift as of June 9th, 2021.
- THORChain traders of ETH/ERC-20 assets and those who upgraded ETH.RUNE for Native RUNE as of June 16th at 2 p.m. MST and RUNE ERC-20 token holders as of June 9th, 2021.
- Gitcoin, Aave, Compound, Uniswap, SushiSwap, Yearn, Alchemix, Balancer, Curve, Maker, BadgerDAO, 0x and 1inch users who had more than $1,500 worth of the respective project tokens as of June 9th, 2021 .
- A total pool of 340,000,000 FOX has been allocated to the eligible users.
- The claimable amount will decrease 10% from the original amount each day for 10 days after 90 days from the start of the airdrop date and the unclaimed tokens will be returned to the ShapeShift DAO after that period.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.