Tokel aims to be the best decentralized token platform on offer. It will provide a solid foundation, using existing Komodo Technologies, for token projects to launch and succeed from by offering end-to-end token solutions for fixed supply and non-fungible tokens.
Tokel is airdropping a minimum of 5,000,000 TKL to users who hold TKL by the snapshot date. A snapshot will be taken on September 15th at 8 pm UTC and eligible holders will receive free TKL via two time-locked transactions. Half of the total pool will be time-locked for 9 months, the other 18 months. Any unsold TKL from the IDO will also be added to the airdrop pool.
- Buy and hold TKL before the snapshot date to be eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshot will be taken on September 15th at 8 pm UTC.
- Users can purchase TKL from AtomicDEX. For more information regarding this, see this article.
- Eligible holders will get free TKL proportional to the amount of TKL they’re holding.
- Any unsold TKL from the IDO will also be added to the airdrop pool.
- All premine addresses apart from the 20 million Early Adopter allocation will be excluded from the airdrop.
- Half of the airdrop pool will be time-locked for 9 months and the remaining half for 18 months.
- For more information regarding the airdrop. see this Medium article.