ZKSwap is a brand new exchange protocol based on ZK-Rollups technology. Through Zk-Rollups technology, all ERC20 tokens are transferred to Layer2, and the consistent state of Layer1 and Layer2 is guaranteed based on continuously generated zero-knowledge proofs. This solution allows all exchanges to execute on Layer 2, achieving real-time swap with zero gas fees, unlimited scalability, removing the constraint from the Ethereum’s TPS, and block confirmation time.
ZKSwap is airdropping free ZKS to ZKS holders. Hold your ZKS on their Layer 2 wallet for four weeks to be eligible to receive the reward.
- Hold ZKS in ZKSwap layer 2.
- A snapshot will be taken every day for four weeks during the campaign period.
- The basic savings reward a user receives will be based on the lowest value of all snapshots during the week. The basic rewards will be distributed on the following Monday with an annualized APY of 10%.
- Additional bonus rewards will be distributed after four weeks based on the lowest value of the account’s holding during four weeks with an annualized APY of 10%. The bonus rewards will be distributed after the end of the campaign period.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.