Calvaria: Duels of Eternity is a card game in which players compete in tournaments using cards that represent different characters, each having their own unique sets of abilities. The player’s goal is to defeat opponents using complex strategies and tactics in order to get rewards and various upgrades.
The main purpose of Calvaria: DoE $RIA tokens is to fulfill the following functions:
- Gaining access to the game. In order to gain access to all game features, each new user will have to buy an initial deck of cards with $RIA. To do this, they will need to purchase tokens on third-party exchanges or directly from the game interface.
- Shopping in the in-game store. The store will be the first place where a variety of new game resources will appear. These can include decks, cards, upgrades, energy replenishment packs, and much more. All resources, with rare exceptions, will be ERC-721 NFT tokens that can be used on third-party marketplaces. The use of the $RIA token in the store is one of the key factors that will make the token significant. When users make purchases using $RIA, this will ensure that the tokens constantly turn over, therefore stabilizing the game’s economy.
- Staking. By locking their $RIA on our staking platform, users will be able to earn daily passive income rewards.
- Participation in voting. Holders of $RIA who have a certain threshold amount of tokens locked on the staking platform, will be able to participate in community-driven voting on issues related to the project’s ecosystem governance.
All $RIA tokens from purchases of the original deck of cards will be returned to the prize pool in full.
All $RIA tokens received from purchases made in the in-game store will be distributed as follows:
- 10% is sent to the staking pool.
- 90% is sent to the seller of the game resource.
Calvaria Investment Rounds
6% at TGE then 2 months cliff then gradual unlock over 10 months
8% at TGE then 2 months cliff then gradual unlock over 8 months