Etermon is an upcoming 2D card battle game where players can play PvP with other players or simply go PvE and team up with friends to defeat bosses. The game is a fine-tuned blend of strategy and multiplayer powered by blockchain. “Play to trade – Trade to earn” is the slogan of Etermon as players can enjoy unique features for great rewards.
In any game mode, players can earn tokens with ease and continue upgrading their Eters in order to claim through ranks. “Find the perfect formula” is the name of the game as players have to combine wisely between 5 Elements and many abilities to get the best out of your monsters.
Etermon offers huge potential and enormous diversity for players to discover. The cartoonish characters and colorful world of Eternity create a charming vibe. The NFT gaming market is already filled with plenty of projects and Etermon is one of a few to stand out in terms of strategic aspects.
$ETM token is the governance token of Etermon, issued on Binance Smart Chain. Total ETM supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens used in these following cases:
- Player Reward – ETM is a tradable in-game currency which is tradeable, given as a gameplay reward to improve player retention, maintain traction and provide an avenue for play-to-earn;
- Payments – ETM is the game currency that players use to purchase assets and cards in the game. This could also be used to upgrade cards and perform other in-game activities;
- Regulating Economy – ETM forms a critical part of helping build a sustainable play-to-earn economy and protect against bots;
- Governance – owning ETM enables a player to participate in the governance process through a decentralized organization, with proposals and voting structure;
- Staking – this is a measure to retain users. And it creates opportunities for users to earn passive income.