MetaVisa is a layer 3 middleware protocol that aims to be the decentralized identity and credit system in metaverse. Based on the blockchain data, using cloud computing, machine learning technologies, and model algorithms such as logistic regression, decision trees, random forests, etc., MetaVisa conducts comprehensive processing and evaluation of data in various dimensions such as Credit History, On-Chain Behavior Preference, Address Activity Level, Asset Holdings & Portfolio, Address Correlation.
The MetaVisa credit score system will award the users with ranked badges based on their MCSs. Users with higher MCSs will be rewarded with high-ranking badges and therefore have privileges in services from various DApps.
Usage Scenario for MetaVisa:
- Symbol. MetaVisa issues a badge of Honor by evaluating the credit rating of an address. Each badge will be an exclusive NFT owned by the address
- Credentials. MetaVisa credit system can be used as a credential to log in to third-party applications in Metaverse
- GameFi. GameFi in Metaverse can be combined with the MetaVisa credit system to achieve special rewards distribution, GameFi asset credit transactions, etc
- DeFi. The decentralized lending platform can combine with the MetaVisa credit system to improve product experience, such as adding credit lending services, etc
- DAO. DAO can be combined with the MetaVisa credit system, such as addresses with higher credit scores will have more voting weights
- CRM. Devs and communities can formulate a corresponding membership system based on the MetaVisa credit system to motivate users, and thereby enhance user loyalty
- User Growth. Devs can use the MetaVisa credit system to quickly screen out trusted users, thereby improving marketing efficiency.