MicroChains offers a more secure cross-chain bridge built on Cardano; it empowers multi-chain & multi-layer with complete centralized and decentralized cross-chain services. Currently, MicroChains support seamless mutual crossover among 4 chains including BTC, Ethereum, Cardano and Milkomeda. Also, more chains like BNB Chain, Avalanche and Polygon will be supported very soon.
MicroChains’ mission is to have “The Power to Bridge More Emerging Chains” and provide highly secure cross-chain experiences for emerging chains projects and blockchain users. Through the VoMEN Network security solution, which ensures the verification of multiple & enhanced node networks, MicroChains assures its users with the highest levels of security. Furthermore, the project is backed by reputable investors and partners such as Shima Capital, Dutch Crypto Investors, Huobi Trust, Cardano Feed and more.
MCG – is a native token of MicroChains.
- Project launch.
- Early adopters incentives.
- Liquidity Incentive , providers (for both token cross-chain and Cross-chain lending) and encourage users to staking liquidity for cross-chain usage needs.
- Cross-chain Incentive, including Token Cross-chain, Cross-chain Swap, NFT Cross-chain, and Usage Scenario.
- Protocol governance, including modification of parameters, public chain support, token support, disposal of treasury funds and fee allocation.
- Revenue and fee Staking rebate (50%), team (30%), and treasury reserve (20%). Will be started in Q4 2022.
- Verifier incentives for KYC validators engaging in multi-node minting & burning verification.