What is LEO coin?
Today’s LEO Token price is $2.98, with $2,640,953 in 24-hour trading volume. In the last 24 hours, the rate of this coin has increased by 0.2 percent. There are 950 million LEO coins in circulation, with a total supply of 985 million. Bitfinex cryptocurrency market is by far the most active exchange right if you’d like to purchase or sell this Token.
The LEO token’s most notable property is that it is finite. The cryptocurrency works on a repurchase and burn mechanism, in which the iFinex corporation will buy back and burn all of the token’s initial and maximum supply using only a percent of its net profit.
- Discount and Marketplace Token
- Marketplace Token for all iFinex products
- Dual Blockchain
- Smart Contract Compatible
- Ecosystem Agnostic
Advantages of LEO Coins
- This coin serves as the exchange token on Bitfinex
- Discount on other iFinex Products
- Fast Transactions
- Available on Double Blockchains
- Security of Assets