Performance
  • $0.00420353 (0.26)%
  • 24h-3.28%
  • 7d-5.33%
  • 30d-39.77%
  • 1y-95.82%
ATH
  • ATH Price$11.01
  • ATH Date2021-03-28
  • % since ATH-99.96%
  • % to ATH261,822.72x
ATL
  • ATL Price$0.00369017
  • ATL Date2022-11-23
  • % from ATL 1.14x
  • Last Low Price$0.00369017
  • Last Low Date2022-11-23
  • % from Last Low 1.14x
Community
View all
Graph
Share
Ratio:
Performance %:
General
  • NameBlind Boxes
  • Symbolbles
  • Rank#3226
  • MIG Rank
  • Market Cap $76,624.00
  • Fully Diluted Valuation $420,834.00
  • Volume $28,650.00
  • Vol. / Market C. Ratio37.39%
  • Av.Supply / Max Supply Ratio 18.21%
  • Centralization
  • Open Source
  • Develpment Status
  • Proof Type
  • Platform
$0.00420353
Share
Share
Image Blind Boxes

Blind Boxes IDO: Ignition

IDOs launched on Ignition will be following the Ignition token incentive mechanism. We want everyone to be able to successfully participate in each Tier-1 IDO on the platform, so here are a few things $PAID token holders should remember:

  1. Make sure to sign-up on the Ignition Platform before the actual IDO
  2. The moment the Whitelist lottery is closed, a snapshot of your wallet will be taken. This is to document the number of valid $PAID tokens you have for the lottery. This will be the basis for the number of lottery tickets you will be given.
  3. Your wallet must HODL at least the same amount of $PAID tokens from whitelist closing, until the end of the actual IDO. Should the amount of valid $PAID tokens drop, your entry may become invalid. You are welcome to add more $PAID tokens during this period, but not deduct from the number held.
  4. You are encouraged to continue HODLing your tokens. Whitelist opportunities will appear on Ignition all the time, don’t miss out, HODL those $PAID tokens.
  5. If you reach the Galaxy tier with 75,000+ tokens you will be automatically given a guaranteed allocation. You will be guaranteed one (1) allocation for every 75,000 $PAID tokens in your wallet.
  6. Not all IDOs on Ignition will have private sale access, in this case Cosmos tier entries will instead be given two (2) guaranteed allocations — one (1) guaranteed allocation for every 75k in your wallet.
  7. There will be at least two (2) pools for IDOs on Ignition:

– The Galaxy Pool: for entries with 75,000+ $PAID tokens. — Those with guaranteed allocations, will be given 1 hour to secure their automatic guaranteed allotment (one (1) allotment for every 75k $PAID tokens). Failure to enter this pool within the time given, will forfeit the guaranteed allotment for the Galaxy tier. It is important to note that if you are given another allocation through the whitelist lottery, you will have to enter the Moon Pool, to redeem those allocations.

– The Moon Pool: for those who have won allotments through the whitelist lottery, one (1) lottery ticket for every 1,000 $PAID tokens. This pool will open after the Galaxy pool closes — all allotments in the Moon pool are available on a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) basis.

FAQs, and the instructions above, are also available in our PAID help center’s knowledge base which you can access here. We’ll be doing our best to have answers to all of your questions as well as instructions on using the Ignition platform there for your convenience, so make sure to bookmark it!

Blind Boxes IDO: BSCPAD

Whitelist:

To complete whitelist follow the steps below:

  1. 1. Join #Blindboxes $BLES Telegram: https://t.me/blindboxes
  2. 2. Follow #Blindboxes twitter: https://twitter.com/blindboxes_io
  3. 3. Follow $BSCPAD twitter: https://twitter.com/BSCPad
  4. 4. Comment like and #QUOTE Retweet this post on twitter with $BLES $BSCPAD tags: https://twitter.com/BSCPad/status/1372594175879811072?s=20
  5. 5. Follow steps inside this white list form: https://bscpad.wufoo.com/forms/blindboxes-bles-white-list-application/



Inside the form:

1. Add your #BSC compitable address

2. Provide your telegram handle

3. Copy paste the link to your quote tweet with $BSCPAD $BLES tags in it. (share the link to your actual tweet, not the link to our twitter page)

Stay connected to our official outlets for the latest on all of our launchpad offerings!

Web: https://bscpad.com/

Telegram: https://t.me/bscpad

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscpad

  • Categories:
  • DeFi
  • View all
Blind Boxes Investment Rounds
IDO IS ENDED: Mar 26 — Mar 26 2021

IDO price

0.15

Tokens For Sale

1000000
IDO IS ENDED: Mar 26 — Mar 26 2021

IDO price

0.15

Tokens For Sale

1000000
Seed IS ENDED: IN THE PAST

Seed price

0.08

Lock-up

15% will be unlocked prior to launch, remaining 85% will be unlocked by 8.5% each month

Tokens For Sale

5000000
Private IS ENDED: IN THE PAST

Private price

0.125

Lock-up

20% will be unlocked prior to launch, remaining 80% will be unlocked by 10% each month

Tokens For Sale

14000000