Bridge Network is a cross-chain DApp protocol that enables users to complete any type of multi-chain transactions all in one platform. The bridge tool kit is made up of 6 main tools:
- NFT bridge
- Token bridge
- Cross-chain trading platform
- Cross-chain farming platform
- Multi-chain explorer
- Token wrapper
$BRG is a native Bridge Network’s token.
It’s features and functionality:
- Security. Mode validators are required to stake $BRG as collateral to become an active participant
- Fee. Token issuers pay fee in $BRG register their asset on bridge
- Burn. 50% of $BRG paid by the token issuers is burnt monthly or quarterly
- $BRG token is used as an intermediary token when facilitating cross-chain swaps
- $BRG token acts as a governance token
- Rewards. $BRG is used to incentivize cross-chain liquidity
Backed by FTX Ventures, MEXC Global and others the protocol has launched on testnet 2 months ago and already conducted over 1 million transactions.