D Community Project Overview (for more detailed information, please visit D Community official website)
(1) Token Symbol: DILI
(2) Total Supply: 10 billion
(3) Initial Circ. Supply: 27%
(4) Token Price
Cornerstone Round 1 DILI = $0.01
Private Sale 1 DILI = $0.0143
(5) Startup Goal: 2,152,500 USDT
(6) Startup Total Supply: 15%
(7) Price: 1 DILI = 0.001435 USDT
Please note that since GT is already listed on Gate.io and trading, the market price of GT will vary. Therefore, the Price of GT in related to the Startup projects will be calculated within 3 hours prior to the sale. The calculation rule is as following: A specific time stamp within 3 hours before the start of sale will be randomly chosen. Then, a 72 hours average value of GT-USDT on Gate.io before the chosen time stamp would be calculated and referenced as the Startup Price.
(8)Token Lock-up and Release
-Cornerstone round (2%) :
12 months after the exchange circulation, unlock 1% of the total token.
-Private investment round (4.64%) :
Unlock 2.3522% of total token when listing on exchanges, and unlock 0.46444% of the total tokens per month until the release is completed.
-Team option (15%) :
After 12 months of circulation in exchange, and unlock 0.5% per month and exercise the option for 30 months .
-User incentive (35%) :
Release 10% of the incentive pool balance every year, the total release of the first year is 350 million
To ensure fair and reasonable pricing and to protect users’ interests when the Startup projects are listed on the exchange, projects are required to lock-up a certain amount of GT as a cautionary deposit. If the market price of the token (the average price is calculated every hour in a random 48-hour period in USDT) becomes lower than the Startup price (in USDT) for a certain period, the GT deposit locked-up will be burned accordingly. To avoid market manipulation, we will not announce the amount of GT locked-up and the period. However, the above requirements will be stated in the agreement with Startup projects and will accept possible third-party auditing.
Dili Token (DILI) Startup Sale Rules
(1) Start Time: August 28, UTC 4:00 – 6:00
(2) To participate in Startup Sale, users will need to be VIP1 and above.
(3) The price and the number of orders of Startup Sale will be set 3 hours prior to the sale, based on the market price of GT/USDT within the 3-hour period. Each order is worth $100 – $200 USD, users can place one or a few orders according to the individual purchase limit.
(4) Purchase limit: The individual purchase limit will be calculated based on the average holdings of GT (including the asset in Lending/Borrowing Market, and the GT bought with USDT borrowed from Margin Trading; however, GT borrowed from Margin Trading is not included) 14 days prior to the sale. Users with no GT holdings cannot participate in the sale. Participants can have a higher purchase limit with more GT holdings.