DOSE is the token of purchase, utility and action and is at the heart of the OliveX gamified fitness ecosystem. Players will receive DOSE tokens for completing workout based gameplay in Dustland Runner and other experiences. These tokens can be used to unlock items, purchase NFTs and participate in special events and game modes.
To participate in IDO you need apply to whitelist.
There are three ways to become eligible for whitelisting:
- Hold POLS in your wallet for a minimum of 7 days; or
- Hold POLS liquidity provider tokens on Uniswap or PancakeSwap for a minimum of 7 days; or
- Stake POLS on a new dashboard. This grants instant access to whitelist eligibility, but locks your tokens for 7 days.
- Counting from both supported chains, Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
For every 250 POLS Power you collect, you have one entry in the lottery for every whitelist you apply for.
To further incentivize holding and staking the POLS token, not only do you receive tickets for every 250 POLS Power you accumulate, but the more tickets you have, the more they are worth. There are 5 different POLS tiers as outlined below.
- 250+ POLS Power = 1.0x — Every ticket is worth 1 ticket
- 1,000+ POLS Power = 1.1x — Every ticket is worth 1.1 tickets
- 3,000+ POLS Power = 1.15x — Every ticket is worth 1.15 tickets
- 10,000+ POLS Power = 1.20x — Every ticket is worth 1.20 tickets
- 30,000+ POLS Power = 1.25x — Every ticket is worth 1.25 tickets & No Cooldown