GAGARIN is a platform for project’s incubation and upcoming IDO’s launching. The platform provides an expert help with development, selection and extensive expertise in technology, marketing, finance and security on every stage of launch.
GAGARIN guarantees transparency in the implementation of the rounds and the allocation. The platform also creates a pool of investors who have successfully passed the KYC.
$GGR is an ecosystem’s native token that provides access to future and existing features of the GAGARIN platform through incentives and governance. Users can obtain $GGR by receiving staking rewards, by participating in token sale or by receiving an airdrop.
The $GGR token provides the following key features:
- Access to the GAGARIN platform and its features;
- An opportunity to receive an allocation for IDO;
- Rewards from staking;
- Governance – the decentralized governance system allows investors to decide on the listing of projects on the platform and support promising projects.;
- Flexible staking with access to allocation (low APR);
- Lock staking with access to allocation (average APR);
- Community staking without access to allocation (high APR).
Each $GGR staked in pool gives 1 allocation power.